Friday, September 26, 2008

Hoping For A More Productive Day

Lately I have set goals and not met them as far as production of pants has gone. I love all the new fabrics I have bought and really want to get them made into pants, but things have been standing in the way lately. I was on track to get a ton done on Monday, but found I was out of the thread I needed, so I resorted to more cutting and less making. Then on Tuesday, I went to fill in all the thread gaps I had at the fabric store. A quick trip to the fabric store is like trying to stop the world from spinning. I always end up browsing the aisles even though I say I am only going to run in and then out with only what I need. In my browsing, I always end up with more in the basket, that then turns into a cart, than I really need at that time. What can I say, I am a fabric addict. I am hoping for today to be different. Aside from doing the laundry, I have tried to remove any things that will get me off track by doing them yesterday. I had tutoring at 826 yesterday, made all the phone calls I needed to make, and did all the net surfing I could to try to get it out of my system. Hopefully I can settle in to get some great sewing work done today. With that, I am off to plug in the iron.

No comments: