Thursday, November 13, 2008

Short Post

I was starting to feel bad last night and now today I have the full blown sore throat and head cold thing going on. Today I plan on getting a good chunk of the work done for the pants I need for Shadow Dance on Friday. I am also going to print up some more business cards to take with me. I am still working on finishing off that present. The snaps are giving me a hard time. I think I need to take out the bigger hammer to get them tamped down. I also have the cake for the birthday present to finish. I would really like to get the present wrapped up by Sunday, no pun intended. I also have tutoring at 826 today. So, with out further adieu, I am going to get some breakfast and get to work. I will keep you all updated on my Twitter Feed. I promise a better entry tomorrow.

No comments: