Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hard at Work

I have been working on quite a few projects and am getting myself into the trap of starting many things and getting none completed. I have a set of blue falls started, and ironically "Rhapsody in Blue" is playing on the classical station as I write that. I also have wrapped up the major embroidery work for that elephant and peacock belt that I have been working off and on, mostly off and not so much on, on for the last year or so. I am also working on some pairs of pants as well. Some need labels put into them and others are just waiting to be sewn up. There is a lot to do, and I am feeling more motivated to create than write today, so I will just keep it short. Maybe if I am working on one thing instead of jumping around I will have something to take photos of to show tomorrow. We will have to see how the muses take me.

No comments: