Friday, July 24, 2009

First Foray Into Vending!

So here is the big announcement for Fabulous Pants that I have been waiting to make. I will be vending at my first real time show: Danse Du Ventre in San Jose, California!



The event is at Splash Night club, and I feel like I have so much to do! I signed up to take credit cards yesterday and have been approved. I have lots of smaller items I am working on to have things to draw people into the booth and also will have lots of my pants goodness there for people to try out and love. It is all so overwhelming. I also had my first international and custom order to actually work out go through today, so there is a custom set of falls in process as well. I hate to cut it so short, but there is just so much to do. I will keep you updated with short postings next week and some pictures. Keep your fingers crossed for some great sales and wonderful dancing that night. This is my first attempt at selling in person, so I hope it all goes well.... there are necklaces to finish, falls to make, cowrie falls to work on, a few belts, ooohhhh more pants.....

I better get to work! I hope to see you all that can make it there! Entrance is free!

No comments: