Monday, November 10, 2008

This Seriously Needs to Come to Completion

I still have not gotten Brenna's birthday gifts finished. I think that I like cutting things out of felt too much or have some sort of obsession with it because I cannot seem to get this done and call it quits. Today is when I am going to call a halt. If it is not done by when I want to go to bed, then it does not get cut out. I also would really like to get the board all finished as well. I also went and got some more fabric for some other gifts that need to be made. I found a wonderful pattern on the internet, and it just so happens that a person on DIY Scene had it for sale. What a sweetie! I will post pictures of that gift once it is finished as well because it is for a two year old, so I don't suspect that he will see it here before the holidays. ;) I have also decided to make myself a "gift this year. I want to make some sewing machine covers. I have some wonderful sushi themed fabric I bought for a potential gift but ended up not using it. So I bought some other supplemental fabric this weekend to make some sewing machine covers and other sewing accessories.





I thought the fabrics were too cute to pass up. Plus, I need something to cover up the machines this Thanksgiving when the sewing table becomes a food table again. I also need to make a pair of pants for myself for Friday's Shadowdance show.

In the world of my jogging program, I have decided to repeat week three again. I am kind of disappointed that I needed to repeat the week again, but I think it is the best decision for my training. This week was really hard for me and seemed to be a bigger step up than the weeks before. I think that if I repeat the week again, I will be able to move into week four more easily. I am also working on getting all our music on iTunes. I am now into the letter E. Dan had a lot of music I did not put on at first, and now that he also has an iPod I feel the need to get everything into the music library.

How am I going to get this all done when I never get things done? Today they are supposed to launch at the husband's company, so this week should be a week of him being at the office and me not needing to do anything like intensive cooking. The only intensive cooking I am going to be doing is banana bread for breakfast, pumpkin pie for the hubby, and some sourdough bread for the week's lunches. Well there is a rotary cutter and some felt calling my name... and the gym too.

No comments: