Monday, June 9, 2008

Mirror - New Cholis

Well yesterday was more busy than I thought. Trying to balance my time between the computer, sewing, designing, and now volunteering has become more of a challenge than I thought. I think I am going to have to resort to using an egg timer or something to keep me from staying on the computer too long. Etsy can be quite addictive, but I am trying to be good. ;) I have many things on the slate today. I have cholis to put tags into, labels to make, a belt to continue working on, and... there are more pictures to be taken of the new cholis that will be up for sale soon. I have taken pictures of the orange, next are the red, blue, and purple ones. There are pictures to go up on flickr of new fabrics for pants too! Things are really heating up, hopefully sales will be as well soon.

No comments: