Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fabric Sample

Quick little posting today as I have lots to get done in a short time. Thursdays are my busiest day of the week, and they have recently gotten busier with show prep for Rakkasah and the student salon at the studio. I also still have my tutoring time at 826, so there is a lot to do before I head into the city. Last night I finished off a pair of pants that were ordered. It was really nice to get back to making pants. I hope that I can spend more time on that in the coming days, as I have some great fabrics that are awaiting transformation. This pair was a wonderful red that faded into a slightly lighter tone. I called it red swirl.



Look to the Etsy Store in the coming months for more new pairs to appear! Till then, I am off to watch some dance video and work on cleaning up the house a bit. There are also some curtains to be made in attempt two for 826. All in the next two and a half hours! Yikes!

No comments: