Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Post 100

Well this is the 100th post on here, and sadly it is not as momentous as I had hoped. I have a ton to do in the next two weeks, and I feel like no matter how fast I move, it is not fast enough. There are boxes to pack and things to clean and put away. There is another place to walk through and clean as well. I also have the quilt to get done and a suit to lengthen. Classes need to be attended, choreography sessions need to be lead, and a dance performance for the studio also are all this week. There seems to be no end to the things I need to accomplish in two weeks before the Illinois trip. Add on top of it the sudden temperature shift around here from low 70's to the low 90's, it has been an interesting time already two days into this busy week. I think I have all the services ready to be switched over to the new place and ended at the current place. I keep telling myself this is not like the last move; this is two blocks, not across the country. I guess I need to attack this in little chunks, just like Mom always advises me. Off to tackle another quilt square.

No comments: